Business Office opens on 26 May 2020
📥 Proclamation No. 944 by President Duterte declared May 25, 2020 a regular holiday in observance of Eid’l Fitr or the Feast of Ramadan. Because of this, the opening of the business office is moved to May 26, 2020.
Please be reminded of the following guidelines to ensure that we are all safe, the staff and our customers alike:
- Following GCQ protocols, only guests ages 21 to 59 will be allowed to enter, a valid ID must be presented upon entry;
- a one person per transaction policy will be enforced;
- upon entry, shoes and hands must be sanitized;
- no facemask, no entry;
- observe physical distancing at all times (3 ft apart);
- the school will only have a designated one entry and exit point;
- customer must leave the premises immediately after transactions and loitering inside the premises is not allowed.
Another very viable option is to pay through online methods. Message us for more information on this.